Fandango’s asks if you would like to expose your newer readers to some of you earlier posts that they might never have seen?
This post was originally published on March 12, 2014
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sifted Cake Flour
- 3 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 45 ml Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup(s )whole Milk
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a muffin pan with butter and dust with all-purpose flour. ( I did not use paper cups) Sift the cake flour, baking powder, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs and sugar till light and fluffy. Add the vanilla beat on medium-high, just until blended. Add the dry ingredients to this mixture. Mix well.
- Bring butter and milk to the boil and add it the the mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into the prepared muffin pans and bake until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean —15 minutes. Cool cupcakes in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Un-mold and cool completely. Ice with any icing you like.