I found this recipe on Pinterest and its easy to make.
Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage Steaks
1 head of organic green cabbage, cut into 1″ thick slices 1.5 tablespoons olive oil large garlic clove salt Freshly ground black pepper Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 C and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Pull outer leaf off cabbage, cut cabbage from top to bottom (bottom being root) into 1″ thick slices.
3. Rub both sides of cabbage with garlic.
4. Use a pastry brush to evenly spread the olive oil over both sides of the cabbage slices.
5. Finally, sprinkle each side with a bit of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
6 Roast on the middle rack for 25 minutes. Carefully flip the cabbage steaks and roast for an additional 25 minutes until edges are brown and crispy.
A very nice optional condiment would be adding balsamic vinegar on top when finished cooking.